profile crumbs clouds read follow

今日は.
Hello, hello. My name's Yi Min and I'm a simple-minded girl living a more ore less uneventful life in a beautiful country called Switzerland. I'd like to write here about my travels and things I encountered on the road, on my travels. It's more a read for myself, but if anyone comes over this blog by chance and takes a liking, I'm happy to share my thoughts with you too :)

手紙




Credits.
Template was made by
Miichiko. Thanks to Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons.


Wanderlust
Tuesday 10 June 2014 | 0 comments
"We travel, initially, to lose ourselves: and we travel, next, to find ourselves. We travel to open our heart and eyes...And we travel to become Fools again - to slow time down and get taken in, and fall in LOVE once more."
- Pico Iyer -

This quote holds many emotions for me. It is packed with memories and a time in my life I will cherish for many many coming years. It captions the essence of travelling for me. The reason I feel we should travel. It might sound romantic, but everytime I read these words I feel like I'm being thrown back into a mixture of a deep rooted, heavy longing and a floating over clouds like memory.

Because it caputres the moment I've been infected -- by Wanderlust.

FUTURE
PAST